A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by OmniFund varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with OmniFund.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, OmniFund may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, OmniFund services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, OmniFund may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Use of Gateway Services: When You register to use OmniFund online processing services (“Gateway Services”), You will be required to provide personally identifiable information and to enter into a written agreement with OmniFund. If You ordered any products or services from businesses that use our Gateway Services (“OmniFund Customers”), You were required to submit personally identifiable information (“Order Information”). OmniFund Customers transmit Order Information to OmniFund for the purpose of processing Orders. Order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or the geographic location of an OmniFund Customer. OmniFund may maintain Order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Applying for a Merchant Account: When You submit an application to obtain a merchant account through OmniFund, You will be required to provide personally identifiable information. Furthermore, OmniFund may also obtain information about You from third-party sources, including, without limitation, consumer reporting agencies.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with OmniFund. OmniFund never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You’re browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of OmniFund.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by OmniFund to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of OmniFund that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third-party unless such third-party has been contracted by OmniFund, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of OmniFund Services: If You are an OmniFund Customer, OmniFund will use Your Information during the course of providing You with the Gateway Services or any other services offered by OmniFund. During the course of providing such services, OmniFund may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with OmniFund to perform certain functions of the Gateway Services on our behalf (“Subcontractors”). OmniFund may also use Your Information to contact You about other OmniFund offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third-party vendors. OmniFund may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of an OmniFund Customer, OmniFund will use Order Information during the course of providing processing services to such OmniFund Customer. OmniFund may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention. During the course of providing Services to OmniFund Customers, OmniFund may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
- Applying for a Merchant Account: If You apply for a merchant account from or through OmniFund, OmniFund may use and disclose the Information to evaluate Your eligibility for a merchant account, including disclosure to consumer reporting agencies, relevant financial institutions, and other entities involved in providing the merchant account services. OmniFund may also use and disclose Your Information during the course of providing or procuring on Your behalf the merchant account services. OmniFund may also use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third-party vendor, about other OmniFund offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends. OmniFund may also use Your Information for internal business analyses.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to OmniFund or if You are an OmniFund Customer, periodically, OmniFund may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third-party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between OmniFund and OmniFund Customers, OmniFund and Subcontractors, and OmniFund and other third-party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: OmniFund may use Information to conduct internal investigations. OmniFund may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
- OmniFund processes information as a Processor and Controller as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
- OmniFund will retain information collected from you for as long as you maintain an account, for a reasonable time thereafter, and as required by law. If you do not want OmniFund to maintain information, you may contact OmniFund and have the information deleted.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
OmniFund is committed to privacy and security. OmniFund is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) PCI DSS is the bankcard industry’s most stringent security standard. Examples of OmniFund’s security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from OmniFund Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third-party security experts.
D. CORRECTION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If You want OmniFund to correct or delete Your Information that is stored on OmniFund systems, please submit Your request to:
https://support.gotobilling.com/createticket and select ‘GDPR Removal Request’ as the ticket type.
Or by mail to:
GotoBilling, Inc. DBA OmniFund
218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 368
Tampa, FL 33613
ATTN: Privacy Officer
Fax: (888) 431-4698
Subject to our ability to verify Your request and provided that OmniFund is not required to maintain the Information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, OmniFund will correct or delete the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request.